Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dates

Thanks for your messages. I have had a good week and thankfully, I have kept well.
On Monday, 28th July I am going back in to Hospital for blood tests before another round of chemotherapy on Tuesday, 29th July, at 12 pm.

This morning, I found out I will be having a CT scan on Monday August 4th, in Frenchay hospital. The hospital sent me a bottle ( 20 mls) of Gastrogratin in the post. I have to drink this beforehand, apparently this will outline my stomach and bowel enabling them to be easily identified on the scan images!

This will be an interesting time, as it will indicate what effect the treatment is having. We will, of course, let you know the results.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks.
xx

8 comments:

sandy f said...

Hi Mari
I will, of course be thinking about you again this week. It is wonderful that we have these medical interventions, isn't it! I pray that all is well with your soul and I send my warm love to you today.
xxx
Sandy

Katie Hayden said...

Hello Mari

Like Sandy says it is great they can check what effect the treatment is having. Thinking of you often. Going to send a wee email today too. Love kt xx

wheat said...

dear mari just to let you know that you are on my mind alot .
i will be praying for you and all of your lovely family on monday and tuesday this week.
you are a star. you are doing so well. we all love you here in brighton.xxxjan in btnxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Mari,
You are in our prayers and thoughts, glad to know you are keeping well. Continuing to pray for you...

Love,
Debbie and Johan
Sweden

Rachel F said...

Hi Mari...and all the fabulous Days & Phil!
Mmmm the Gastrogratin sounds yummy!
Hope things go OK for you this week and next. I'll be praying for you.
much love
Rachelxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Mari,

Love you mate, thinking of you here in NZ

When the heck are you joining facebook? or have I just not been invited to your exclusive profile???

Ryan, NZ, Team ALF

Mary said...

Thinking of you all this week.

Love from Mary, Terry, Abbie and Matt Wood.

melissa-jade gregan said...

Hi Darling girl,

I cant believe we are at this stage already - will definately be praying for the results, but i am sure all the prayers said so far have secured good results already.
Still missing you and praying for you. Thanks for your text friend.

So much love,
Melissa xxxx