Friday, July 11, 2008

Today...

All went well today, Mari had two injections and got her bloods checked in hospital.
It looks like chemo will go ahead, as usual, tomorrow in Southmead hospital at 1pm. It usually takes around 6 hours all up. The staff in the hospital ward are really warm and helpful, which makes a big difference.
We will write more after round 6 of chemo.

The good news is that after tomorrow Mari will be half way through the treatment! At this stage, if all goes well, Mari will have 12 rounds of treatment in total. We're hoping and praying that she won't need any further chemotherapy or radiotherapy after that.
Have a great weekend, with love.

2 comments:

wheat said...

Hello everyone in the Day house. You all seem to be doing brilliant as usual. II am praying for you all. I pray that you would experience God meeting your deepest needs and deepest desires. I pray for the everyday needs and the unspoken thoughts and feelings. My heart is very full so Isend you all of my love as always.Jan from Brighton.xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Mari - it has taken me this long to become a 'blogger'. I got there eventually!
Anyway - wanted you to know I am often thinking and praying for you, especially on fridays.
Praying that you wont be needing anymore chemo at the end of round 12. love to you all - Jayne (Groves) x